The Neue Galerie New York is pleased to offer the unique opportunity to hold private events at the museum to corporate members and private donors.
Café Sabarsky and the museum's galleries provide an intimate and beautiful setting for an event.
Housed in a landmark mansion designed by Carrère & Hastings and built in 1914, the museum presents extraordinary Austrian and German fine and decorative art from the early twentieth century on two gallery floors. The main floor includes Café Sabarsky, the Design Shop, and Book Store.
Entertaining at the Neue Galerie includes cocktail receptions, seated dinners, and private viewings of exhibitions.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THE NEUE GALERIE
• Public spaces include lower level, main floor, second and third floor galleries.
Private events allow access to these floors, unless the third floor is closed for an installation.
• 8,000 square feet of available event space.
• Events for 100 or fewer guests require a Corporate Benefactor membership. ($10,000; $8,740 is tax-deductible)
• Events for more than 100 guests require a Corporate Leader membership. ($25,000; $22,050 is tax-deductible)
• The museum can accommodate up to 300 guests for cocktail receptions.
• The museum can accommodate up to 60 guests for a seated dinner in Café Sabarsky.
• Café Sabarsky is the museum's exclusive caterer and arranges all food, wine, and event rentals.
• Additional fees include a $5,000 administrative fee, and the cost of security/electricity/custodial services for the duration of the event.
• Special gifts for guests are available through the Design Shop and Book Store.
For information about membership, private events, the Annual Fund, or sponsorship, please contact:
Phyllis La Riccia
Director, Membership and Development
Neue Galerie New York
1048 Fifth Avenue (at 86th Street)
New York, NY 10028
Tel. +1 (212) 994-9491
Fax. +1 (212) 879-4753